The new home for everything Gold5Games. Games, pixel art, tutorials, and hopefully a lot more! It’s a simple, streamlined reboot, but more content is coming!
What’s here now
- Game Pages: Check out info on all of our past, current, and future games. See those HERE!
- The Twitter Feed: Twitter is the most active place for Gold5Games news, and now it’s here too! Just click the “sidebar” cog icon at the top of the page to see the latest previews, screenshots, animated gifs, and more!
- Contact: Always happy to hear feedback, engage with fans, and/or answer questions from the press about our projects. Use the contact form or write us directly. You can find all of that in the aptly named “Contact” page HERE.
- Follow Us: Click the + sign at the bottom of the page to find links to all of our various social media accounts. Twitter is the most active.
Gold5Games.com is a constant work in progress. Eventually this site will become a lot more sophisticated, with a larger variety of content. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Blog posts: Sure, this is a blog post, so technically this feature is already here. Caught red handed! BUT expect a broad selection of topics for discussion with more frequent updates (aka any updates at all) in the future.
- Tutorials: With over 14 years of professional freelance experience as a graphic designer, illustrator, game developer, and pixel art animator, I have a few tips and tricks to share.
- The Gallery: An ever-evolving collection of game and game-adjacent artworks and behind the scenes elements. You’ll be able to see art progress comparisons, animated gifs, and a variety of unreleased artwork that may or may not pertain to games currently in production.
- Press-Kits: We want to talk about our games. We want YOU to talk about our games! We want to make that as easy as possible. When these pages go live, expect to downloadable content that will make sharing and talking about our games as easy as possible.
Thanks for stopping by!